65.in-addr.arpa DNSSEC Outage: 2016-03-07
Updated: June 15, 2016
This page gives some details on the 65.in-addr.arpa DNSSEC outage on March 7, 2016.
Timeline / DNSViz
- 2016-03-07 13:34:53 UTC — RRSIGs expire
- 2016-03-07 13:53:27 UTC — expired RRSIGs
- 2016-03-07 20:02:38 UTC — expired RRSIGs
- 2016-03-07 23:19:14 UTC — expired RRSIGs
- 2016-03-07 23:27:07 UTC — last personally observed 65.in-addr.arpa DNSSEC failure
This DNSSEC outage was discussed in the mailing list thread [arin-ppml] Just so it is recorded here (DNSSEC.. ) outages today..
It was also recorded in [arin-tech-discuss] FW: [arin-ppml] Just so it is recorded here (DNSSEC.. ) outages today..
The above mentioned mailing list thread was tweeted by Tony Finch.
-  unbound[21923:0] info: validation failure <65.in-addr.arpa. NS IN>: signature expired from 220.127.116.11 for key 65.in-addr.arpa. while building chain of trust